From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 21:45:50 -0400
Hi Jeff,

Do you know that you can get a version of Pine ported to PC/Windows that
works reasonably well with screen readers?  It is available via the Pine
website at the Pine Information Center:
http://www.washington.edu/pine.

This page explains the development, uses and availability of pine and links
to which servers to obtain it from.