From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 03:25:46 +0200
Hi there,
Many thanks for that info.
This looks really promising.
I have also looked at the programming software that lets you change settings from your PC and it seem to work quite well at least with Window-Eyes.
One thing with the TH-F7 is that there is no other charger available. I wish that there was some other charger so that you could charge a battery pack while using another one.
Another radio I have been thinking about is the Icom IC-E91. But i think it just features one keypad beep so that you can not find out if you are using high or low power for example.
This is a thing I like with Kenwood that they have different keypad beeps so that you can find out if you are activating or deactivating a function or changing a value.
73,
Christian SM0UWV