From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:13:12 -0400
Tom,

Did you really try all six files?  If so, I'm really surprised because
they're all in that folder.  The one you want is     MCP-2A.EXE.  Check to
see if the installer creates a shortcut to the program on your desktop.  If
it doesn't, you can create one by doing the following:

1.  Locate MCP-2A.EXE in the list mentioned above.
2.  Open the context menu by pressing the key immediately to the left of the
right control key.
3.  Arrow down until you hear something like "create shortcut" and press
Enter.
4.  Your list will now have 7 files, one of which is the shortcut you
created.  It will probably be called something stupid like "shortcut to
MCP-2A.EXE", but you can rename it to something more useful by pressing F2
and typing a more meaningful name followed by Enter.
5.  Press Ctrl-X to cut the shortcut to the clipboard.
6.  Press Windows key + M to go to the desktop.  Then press Ctrl-V to paste
your shortcut onto the desktop.

Once you've placed the shortcut on the desktop, you can assign a hotkey to
it by selecting it and pressing Alt-Enter to open the properties dialog.
You are now in a dialog which contains several options, one of which is to
assign a shortcut key.  While you're in that dialog, you can also make sure
that the program runs maximized by checking one of three radio buttons.
When you're finished, press Enter to save your changes, or Escape to get out
of the dialog if you don't like what you did.  Have fun.

Steve