From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:20:13 -0500
    Yeah, let's keep trying for the HF net.  This week, I just didn't get
the feeling that there was a great deal of interest and a definite decision
to go on 40 or 20, so maybe by next week, we can get our thoughts together
more.

It sure was fun the last two weeks, and I'd certainly like to see it
continue.

Of course, it will get easier as we get closer to Spring, and ultimately
considerably easier as the solar cycle picks back up.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ