From:
Jeff Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:19:28 -0400
excuse me, but I believe this feature is probably meant to be used as a
panic alarm in case of emergency or if someone is in trouble and needs
immediate assistance.  I don't believe you can blame the radio designers
for putting in this very useful feature. Unfortunately, like so many
other things, some people take advantage and just don't use any common
sense.  Kind of like the gun laws. I've said many times, it's not the
tool, it's the hands in which the tool is placed.  Some people just
shouldn't be turned loose on society!
73

--
Jeff Busch