From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:25:34 -0700
very well done.  Congradulations on being able to stick it out for 32 years
and keep your job.

are you a dispatcher with the sheriffs office?

and I suspect EC isn't a state designator but an organization designation.
I'd like to get into public safety dispatching, but the computer systems
they use these days rely heavily on graphical maps and that sort of
thing...kind of difficult to use with a screen reader.

73
Colin, V A6BKX