From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:18:23 -0500
kCom is or at least was a company in Ohio that made great in-line phone
filters.  They have a modular female jack on one end and a pig tale with a
modular male plug on the other.  Connect the filter at the phone end and you
should be good to go.  I seem to recall checking for KCom online once and
finding them but it's been a while.  Lou WA3MIX