From:
Tony Halog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 21:56:48 -0700
Hello,
A couple of points about your worm alert hints.
It is true that, as you have described, your undeliverable message will
warn you that something is definitely wrong inside your PC. However, as
mass e-mailings go, any undeliverables will be undeliverable, but all
deliverables *will* reach their destination,  so it is still likely that
these e-mail worm viruses will continue to propagate to the addresses
that actually receive the e-mail.
I can not address your statement about cc to your worm stomper because I
do not know what that does.
Regards,
Tony (and techie girlfriend)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!