From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:33:33 -0400
Hello again, everyone.

There is a good possibility that I will finally get some antenna help over
here this coming Saturday to determine what the problem is with my Carolina
Windom 160 Compact HF antenna.  What I don't know is exactly when that help
will arrive, how long things will take, etc..

As a result, I can't guarantee my availability for our next East Coast Mid
West 40-meter Round table.

I would therefore appreciate if someone else could be available on or near
7.185 at 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon, if it turns out that I can't do it.

Keep in mind that the Virginia QSO Party contest will be occurring at that
time, so, in all honesty, an empty frequency may be hard to find.

I also know for sure that I will not be available for the round table on the
following Saturday: March 26th.  Our local ham club is having a ham in a day
class that day, and the volunteer exam session will start at 4 p.m.  Since
I'm a certified VE, I'll need to be there to help.  Plus, a number of the
students in a Sociology Of Disasters class that I teach are also going to
try for their Tech license, as a way to fulfill one of the grading
requirements in the course.

I just wanted to let everyone know the situation, so hopefully the round
table can occur, even if I am absent.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI