From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:31:09 -0600
Congratulations Kevin on the new radio.  That's the next thing on my list of
equipment that I am going to buy.  I'm just wondering where you found it for
the best price?  Also, does Handi Ham have an audio tutorial on the F6?  You
probably won't know until you get the radio in front of you but let me know
how helpful it was.

73, Gary, N5GD