From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:36:12 -0500
Hi Lou,

You know that guy (Napoleon XIV) had a bunch of goofy hits. I can't remember
the names of some of them, but one was called Split Level Head.  I'm not
really sure what that one was about, but he was varying the speed and kept
referring to I'm alright 'cause I have a split level head.

...And then of course there's the B side of the song you reference which was
the same as the A side except that the cut was tracked backwards.