From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:00:22 -0800
i'm looking for a kenwood 2000x for next year used if anyone has for sale. i'd send all work pay checks to pay it off. i'll skip radio camp for next year, to pay it off. but, that's my want. that's the last rig i'll buy, from now on , if i'm lucky. i want the seller to be happy with the money he or she wants. i'm not sure if this is the right thing to post my want , on this list. so i took a chance in doing so. i don't want anyone to be mad at me for doing this. i don't want to be excluded from this list. so please understand where i'm coming from.

thanks for your understanding. i took a chance and tried.

from walter wb6jtj p.s. i don't think , handihams has one.