From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:12:07 -0500
David,

I'll e-mail you privately and share because I probably screwed the whole thing up in trying to copy it. However, the good info I have gotten here did calculate out correctly and at least I have a way to work with the situation. I wish I had done what your doing and that is just take them close together. I took my General back in the 90s and way to much time passed before I decided to upgrade to Extra and not to mention I finally am getting back on the air after about eight or 10 years.
I'll be in touch.

73
Scott/N3BYY