From:
Chris Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:03:15 -0500
Hello,
Good to hear about some success with digipan.
A couple months ago I was playing around with fldigi on linux.  They
have a interface where you can control the program from a text console.
I was able to switch between signals and decode them.  I was working on
a method to sound a quick audible tone matching the frequency being
decoded.  This would be of some help when monitoring the received
signals.

The developers are willing to help, but we need to come up with a
prototype of how we would use the program.  I need to get back to this
project because it looked fairly promising.  The answer is quite simple
but nobody in the sighted world wants to hear it.  Just turn your
monitor off and find a way to use your damned program.

73
Chris