From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:48:28 -0700
Eric,  When I was at college I lived on the 9th floor of my dorm and
often threw an antenna out the window.  This was best done at night as I
had several grabbed by those living below me so I kept some extra wire
to repair as needed.

I should have had more horizontal extension from the building but did
not.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386