From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:14:11 -0400
Hi, Lou And List:

Maybe someone can develop a group where we can discuss topics of a more
general nature bit specific to blindness issues.  On one list, there must
have been 50 or more postings regarding Braille writers.  I enjoyed reading
and occasionally responding occasionally but felt guilty never the less.  In
our Amateur Radio Group, I made a great suggestion and someone said "Why
don't you do it"?  Nope, I don't have the computer skills to do that.  My
wife does but she already has a couple of lists which she manages.  If
someone has or wants to develop such a list, I suggest topics such as
politics and religion be discouraged.  There are already groups where
religion is the main focus and, so far as politics, just tune in to any TV
or radio station or cruise 80 meters.

73
Bob In Baltimore

EchoLink Node - 55127