From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:34:42 -0500
I use terraterm pro for software and no, I haven't as of yet found a way to
work with the sound card affectively though I'd imagine if I used a computer
with an external synth and had nothing else using the sound card it's
possible, or had 2 sound cards but my ham radio desk computer only has 1
sound card and my only external synth has problems now so there's no way it
will work foe me on that computer. This computer has more then enough tricks
that would work for that though I've never tried it, but it's too far away
from the radio desk.