From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:27:22 -0600
Alan,

There is a way to set up the app switcher in settings but there is also a
hand gesture, or a tap of fingers that makes it work, too.  Let me stop and
see which gesture it is.  Using two fingers, and I'm on the home screen but
it likely works on other screens, tap three times rapidly.  The app switcher
itemizes everything that way.  To go back, just press the home button once
and it shuts it off.  Once we get that figured out, then we can go step by
step through settings and you can set it to work however you like.  Don't
triple tap or you'll turn speech off.

Phil.
K0NX