From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 14:11:39 -0400
agreed here.

73.

Darren Duff.

Vice President,

Cherokee Amateur Radio Society.

http://www.cherokeehams.com <http://www.cherokeehams.com/>

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Cherokee county ares.

http://www. <http://www.cherokee-ares.org/> cherokee-ares.org

  _____

From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Lou Kolb
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ot new stream update

Ant and list,

Actually, the problem has not been fixed, at least not completely.  Here's
why:

Now you can choose via the menu key, which is key 7, whether the tone or
frequency is adjusted when you use the 2 keys below the power button.  Tone
is the default.  But it's not exactly like it had been originally.  It used
to be that when you adjusted the tone,  either the bass or treble was
increased depending on whether you were above or below the center or zero
beep.  this is also the way the NlS player works and what i personally
prefer.  now, however, instead ofincreasing the bass or treble, they are
decreased.  For example, if you're in tone mode, and at the center or zero
beep and you push the up key, instead of the treble increasing the way it
used to be, the bass is decreased.  Conversely, pushing the down key gives
you a decrease in highs instead of an increase in lows.

Of course, the ideal would be to be able to increase or decrease the bass
and treble separately which, I think, is what the stream has always done
when playing music.  But, if I have to have only one choice, I would choose
to increase, not decrease my bass or treble.  What say you?  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: