Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:40:56 -0800
It has been a while for me with one of those but wasn't it the button on the
front towards the bottom of the radio either on the left side of the vfo or
the right side?  I mean right next to the vfo?  I will ask a friend later
that has that radio in his posession.  Good old radio (ts-870)

Brian, k5in