From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:17:55 -0500
Yeah, I won't bother with the narrow SSB filter for sure, I had the SSB
filter in my TS-440 and it's a little too narrow to listen to.

I don't need another radio, that makes 5 HF radios, but I bought it to fix,
it has a couple minor problems, and I may hang on to it for special events
and field day or something possibly, or just something to play with now and
then. I used to get mad at myself for having more UHF/VHF radios than HF
when I like HF better, now, I think, not counting the HT's, now, I think I
have more HF radios. lol If I'm not there I"ll have to get rid of a VHF one
because I have no room for another HF radio.