From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 10:44:12 -0400
Daren,

It's hard to predict just how long your battery will last because
it's so dependent on operating style.  Having said that, however, I
can tell you that I've been able to operate my TH-F6A for about two
hours of steady transmit/receive before I have to recharge the
battery.  According to the manual, it takes between 4 and 5 hours to
charge the battery using the charger that comes with the radio.  I
don't think Kenwood makes a rapid charger for the radio, although
there may be some after-market options.

I have found the computer software to be very accessible and easy to
use.  Not only can you set memories, but you can also set menus,
including the power-up message and the group linking.

Steve