From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:24:51 -0400
What are folks generally using on the list to adjust antenna tuners for
minimum SWR and maximum forward power?  I have recently put an HF station
back on the air.  I am relying on my automatic antenna tuner to do the
magic for me.  So far, with a G5RV it seems to be working so-so.  I might
be interested in something like this, but I'd kind of like to see what is
around and what others are typically using.  This is still recent enough
for me that all of my metering is conventional visual meters, and I don't
have a good feeling for the range of products out there.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis (Kim) Kline, A.R.S.  K2LKK
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]