From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:56:49 -0600
Colleen,

Butch provided a link where you can get the files.  The info is below.

Howard #3

I zipped them up.  You will also see on shellworld mp3directcut which is a
goot mp3 recorder editor.  The startup.exe works in xp and lets you check
or uncheck tings run at startup.
To get the file you want, go to the link below
and hit enter on that file.

http://www.shellworld.net/~butchb