From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:51:43 -0400
Butch,

Pressing numbers on the keypad puts you on one of three frequencies within a
band.  What they are depends on where you were in the band when you pressed
a number key.  Think of each number key as a kind of three-position
temporary memory toggle for that band.  Just to add to the confusion, the
three values for each number key will change if you switch from VFO A to VFO
B.

This stuff is discussed to some extent in the manual, and you'll figure it
out if you play with it a bit more.

Steve