From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:39:18 -0700
Hi Walt and all.  I just started using outlook express with another
online provider and I have made a shortcut for outlook, so I don't have
to have it on the desktop, or go to the start menu and all of that.  I
now just hit control alt O and up it comes!  GRIN!  If you are running
windows 98 or higher, you can create the hot key from the the start menu.
 Just press the context key and R for properties.  Tab to the hot key
field and press what ever key you want to use and then tab to apply and
press the space bar.  Tabe to ok and press enter and you should have it.
I have hot keys for OUtlook express, Internet explorer, Notepad, Volume
control and several other things.  I will have to try Gary's  sudgestion
for outlook, as I land on the last message in the list, though it isn't a
big deal, since I don't get mutch mail their.  I just hit the home key
which takes me to the top of the list.

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John