From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:18:30 -0600
I wouldn't have a problem controlling my appliances with my phone as long as
the app would load the washer and dryer with the clothes, fold and hang them
as well as load the dish washer and put the dishes away.

While we're at it, we might as well have the phone fix dinner, eat it for us
and we all would loose some weight since we will be sitting on are ass with
our phones.

Why would you need or want to control an appliance from afar if you need to
be there to interact with it?

If all this B S can be dreamed-up, accessibility could be added.

Now, I need to go and take my blood pressure meds.

Howard #3