From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:12:20 +0100
Hi Brett:

I built my home-brew tower during the night also.
A neighbour had a dog with exceptional hearing and a loud voice though which
almost blew my cover on a few occasions!

Many years ago, I was repairing some guttering at about 25 feet high from a
ladder - had just finished, descended, and as my first foot hit the ground,
I found my arm being restrained, and a 'click' as hand cuffs put on he by
the local copper (U.K. slang for policeman)!
He took some persuading that I was really fixing the gutter at 1 A.M.!

David