From:
E73KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:52:52 +0200
     Hello Lou,

If you have a mobile phone with Symbian operating system and GPS receiver
you can easily determine the current grid square. My recommendation is to
install the Loadstone GPS - Satellite Navigation for blind mobile phone
users.

Wherever you find yourself , by pressing just one key on phone you win on
the current data grid square. I use Loadstone GPS - Satellite Navigation
for blind mobile phone users. I have mobile phone Nokia N-82, Talks version
4.10 and with internal and external GPS receiver. I suggested the
developers have agreed to Loadstone can count on a grid square at any place
where you are . About Loadstone GPS - Satellite Navigation for blind mobile
phone users, please visit: http://www.loadstone-gps.com

73 de E73KG, Gradimir.

P.S. My message is created with the help of Google Translate.