From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:30:28 -0400
Icom doesn't have the manual on the web site, they only have very current
ones that I can tell and not even all of them,  thanks, from what I can find
out, the only difference in the 27h and the one you have is yours is doul
band but besides that they are supposedly the same and luckily the keypad
sounds almost exactly like my IC-2100h I have used for years so it might not
be a huge adjustment for me, a couple changes but nothing major.  Thanks, I
apreciate that a lot.