From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 06:54:53 -0400
Hi Harvey,
The NFB fought for Elimination of the Earnings test for many
yets.  We finally decided that another approach was necessary.
As for the Building, there are a lot of good things being done in
it.
I toured it in 1988 and it was amazing how much gets done.
I had the privilege of attending a Leadership Seminar in 1988.
I hope to tour it again some day.
There are workarounds for paper money.
I am sure the ones I use would not make you happy but here goes:
I use one dollar bills.  That way, I do not have to take time to
put them in correct place and I always have correct change.  I
have gone beyond that and now use the dollar ^coins which I
really love.
Have a great day!
Colleen Roth

NFB =