From:
andy-m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:03:14 -0000
Hello Tom and Colin,  I have the talking SWR meter from Remy,  and he has
made a modification to it for me as I use a wire antenna,  Mine has a tone
for when you are tuning up the manual ATU  I am so very pleased with it some
of my friends over here in England are getting one also from Remy.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
 I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to