From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:13:59 -0500
  My Millenium QSYER suddenly stopped working.  When I press in a frequency
or press a button it beeps but does not transmit a signal to my radio. I
have tried it on both of my radios and the results are the same.  The reset
button on the right side makes no difference.  Do any of you guys know of
another reset.  I would appreciate any suggestions before I send it back to
John Hansen for repair.  Thanks much,

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE HOUR IS LATE AND