From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:20:52 -0500
Hi Tom and the group.  Have you upgraded versions of JAWS?  I currently
use 5.1 and would like to try it out some time too with my IRLP contacts,
but don't know naything about this.  I really want to get my hands on 6.0
because I heard that it is supposed to really be a big improvement over
5.1 even.