From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 20:44:16 -0700
Hi,

Very frustratingly, I cannot transmit on the 2M (VHF) band.  Strangely, on
other bands (e.g., 70cm, 10M, etc.) I have no trouble transmitting.  I can
receive just fine on the 2M band.  But, when I key-down on the mic, nothing
happens!  It is like the transmit function is somehow frozen-out on this
band only.  Earlier today, everything was fine, but it is somehow now not
working.

Please help me.  I do not think there is anything mechanically wrong with
the rig.  I suspect that I have inadvertently pressed some button that is
causing this.  I am stuck and dumbfounded : (

73,

Richard KK6MRH