From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:38:33 -0800
Butch, I am wondering how you adjust the fine tuning so you can tune the VFO
either slowly or more rapidly on the 2000?  I got it in the slow mode so it
takes a week to tune from one end of the band to the other.  I know there
must be a button on the front pannel like the TS480, but I can't find it in
the quick key guide etc.  73, Jim WA6EKS