From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 07:29:32 -0500
Once upon a time, I had a mast standing on the ground and fastened to the edge of my garage roof.  To keep the bottom end of the mast from moving, I remember
having a sort of a steel bar, probably a foot-and-a-half long, with a flat flange welded perpendicular about six inches from on end.  The long end of the
bar was pointed and got driven into the ground and the bottom end of the mast slipped over the short end.  I think I bought it at radio shack.  Does anyone
know what that thing might be called and where one could be purchased now?  And how about the house bracket?  Can one buy such a thing or fabricate it?
Thanks, anybody.
73, de Howard, WA9RYF