From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:56:28 -0400
    Anthony:

This helps greatly, and I appreciate it very much.

As I said in an earlier e-mail, I don't like those kinds of plugs, because
I'm always worried about bending the pins.

I am hoping to work with the programming software and cable later today.

Man, what a radio the TMV71A is!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ