From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 16:12:05 -0400
    Steve:

I can check on the LDG web site, but do you happen to know off hand what the
price of the TW1 is?  I can't afford one right now, but it sure sounds like
something to think about in the future.

Isn't there also an LDG TW2?  If so, what's the difference between that and
the TW1?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ