From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:21:25 -0400
John, thank you very much for your reply. I am encouraged to know that you have found HRD accessible. From the little that I saw when looking at it, it seemed approachable. And, of course, I will be more than glad to make my work available to anyone who requests it. Since I like everything to talk, on/off status, frequency change, etc. I normally far exceed the off-the-shelf read-out capabilities of computer control programs.

Again, thanks for your prompt reply.

All the best,

Jerry  VE3QSO