From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:17:50 -0500
Didn't hear anything near Chicago Tom.  Some kind of contest at .185
and some jerk sending dots and saying CQ in a stupid voice.  On
another note, ten meters was barely open here, but a ham named
Michelle was on perhaps 28.4 from Kuracel and owned the band!!  Nice
signal, working fours, fives and eights one after another.  She
sounded American - what a wonderful way to spend one's vacation,
sitting in the warm sun and running a killer signal!!
Forty-five and sunny here.  What am I doing wrong!!