From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:41:24 -0500
Hi;
I believe at least one list member is using the mfj tilt mount.  I am
considering one and would like to know if you have to make the ultimate
decision and decide which direction you want to tilt the antenna prior to
cementing it into the ground or is the direction fully adjustable?
I suspect you have to make up your mind first but it would be nice to be
wrong.
Richard