From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:06:21 -0600
Hi Tom and the group,

Something most amusing happened. In my last post on this thread, a random
equals sign appeared. This was with me using a windows based computer. Who
knows why such a thing happens. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, -11.0°F(-23.9°C)
Wind:S (170°) at 3mph (3KT)