From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:57:16 -0400
Hi. Thanks so much to everyone for the great tips. I just skimmed through
them in the digest issue but will read more carefully on site. Leaving in an
hour and still packing. Hi. So great to have the experiences and skills on
this list.

By the way, I don't think much has to be done with JAWS scripting. I think a
couple of handy frames around things, a few hot keys, and a few custom
labels might do it.

73,

Dave W I 3 Y

FOLLOW ME