From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:27:21 -0400
Hi folks;
Never tried the g5rv but don't know how I would get one up here.  I might have the room but at best I have a support only for each end.  I believe the antenna works if the center is mounted and the ladder line comes straight down.  Is that also the case with the ultra light?  Also how large is the junior version of the ultralight and what problems do I get into if the feed line runs off at an angle?
Richard