From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:38:14 -0500
Lloyd:

I didn't mind at all that you responded to my quiry on the list, because, as
you said, I figure others could benefit from your experience.

My only problem with your message was with the = signs that got in the way
of the reading.

However, I was able to pull out the important stuff for sure.

I have now updated the N3FJP logging software to the latest version of the
logger, so I'm all set in that regard.

Will see what I can do this week-end, and, even if I don't do as much
operating as I'd like, I'm sure I'll have fun.

Thanks for the great elmering advice, and good luck in the contest.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ