From:
Kenneth Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 08:46:51 -0500
Hello to the list.
This may be off topic but I want to ask a question about the sdr sharp
program used to tune the sdr dongles.
I know I played around with the sdr sharp and was ableto mouse around
and mannaged to get the controles I think I need to have up on the screen.
The configure menu is a little hard to get to but once I rout the mouse
and click on that button with the screen reader mouse commands it pops up.
One thing I could not find was the box where one can type in a direct
frequency to take the dongle to that frequency.
I know it is some where on the screen I just don't know where.
Before I spend even 20 dollars on a dongle can this sdr sharp be used to
halfway tune around by blind screen reader users or should I just leave
it alone?
I am not sure if there are controls I would need when I get this dongle
connected that would be hidden and easily found with the screen reader
mouse keys.
I am using Window Eyes.
Again I think I was able to find most of the controles in sdr sharp but
I don't know for sure.
If some one could help out it would be appreciated.
I am bord to teers and want to try something new.
Thank everyone so much.
Kenneth Son.