From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 19:50:13 -0500
Jim:

I just tried my suggestion again for muting and un-muting the second VFO on
the TMV71A, and the button combination I mentioned operates as I described
previously.

I have another TMV71A out in the car, but I won't be able to try that
probably until Sunday, when the XYL and I go on a short road trip to visit
our son and his family about an hour away.

If I think of it, I'll give things a try on that radio, and let you know if
I get the same results.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

From: Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:19:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Issue with muting or listening to both VFO's on the TMV71A

Jim:

If you don't want the receive on the second VFO to be muted while using the
dominant VFO, press the function key, plus the TX power button till you hear
the low beep.  The TX power button is the third one in from the two VFO and
squelch controls.

Does this help?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ