From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:59:11 -0500
hmm, that's cool!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Question About TMV 7A Stuck In AM Mode

hey ron:
The button to switch between AM and FM mode on the VHF band is the MHZ
button, located in the center of the main tuning/VFO/channel selecter knob
on the far left hand side of the face plate.
To switch between Am and FM, just press and hold this button down for a
second  untilyou hear a beep and it will switch back.
One way you can tell if you are on AM or FM is that AM has a lower squelch
noise then FM.
You can press and hold the MHZ button a few times to hear the differences,
and then leave it on the louder squelch noise, which will be FM.
73
Colin, V A6BKX