From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:39:47 -0600
I suppose one way is with the computer output hooked to the rig, external
synth for speech or a separate sound card for doing this would be required.
Then, one could record everything, edit it up so it sounds good, and
transmit it. I think that's what people do with newsline when clubs don't
have the money for the long distance autopatch, as I heard their system
event sounds on the repeater a couple times.